- A former Ohio State football star with a life story you won’t forget.
- A presentation to stir your soul and renew your appreciation of the First Amendment.
- Sales training that goes back to the basics.
- Tips on how to cover a crisis – and how to manage one at your own newspaper.
That’s just some of what you will discover at the 2019 Ohio News Media Association convention in Columbus on February 7-8 at the new Renaissance Columbus Polaris-Westerville Hotel.
To learn more about the convention programming, including speakers and sessions, go here.
Register for the 2019 Ohio News Media Association Convention
- 2019 ONMA Convention Registration
- 2019 ONMA Convention Sponsor Registration
- Hotel Registration ($162.00/night at the Renaissance Columbus Polaris-Westerville Hotel. The registration deadline to receive this discounted convention rate is January 16, 2019.)
For information on the convention, including potential sponsorships, please contact Sue Bazzoli at email@example.com.
2016, 2017, and 2018 convention archives
For archives presentations, photos and sponsor information from the 2016, 2017and 2018 ONMA Conventions, go here.